You submit your Petition in accordance with this format letter.
- You can only submit a Petition to the LOWI after you have followed the complaints procedure of the affiliated institution.
- Attach the (provisional) Ruling of the Board of the affiliated institution to your letter.
- Also attach a copy of the underlying opinion of the Committee (on Research Integrity) (in Dutch: CWI-advies).
- Amplify on your Petition, with reference to further consecutively numbered attachments.
- Submit your Petition within 6 weeks, commencing on the day on which the Ruling was dated.
- Mail your Petition in duplicate and send it to the Secretariat of the LOWI. Petitions submitted by e-mail will not be considered.
- Anonymous Petitions will not be considered.
- You may be assisted by a legal representative in the LOWI procedure.