You can use this format letter for submitting your Petition.
- You can only submit a Petition to the LOWI after you have followed the complaints procedure of the affiliated institution.
- Submit your Petition within six weeks, commencing on the day on which the (provisional) Ruling was dated.
- Check whether you have enclosed the required attachments, 1, 2 and 3, in as far as you have them in your possession.
- You may attach additional documents; please remember to number them consecutively.
- Mail your Petition in duplicate and send it to the Secretariat of the LOWI. Petitions submitted by e-mail will not be considered.
- Anonymous Petitions will not be considered.
- You may be assisted by a legal representative in the LOWI procedure.